LGR 6000Li Dehumidifier
Unbeatable performance in its class
This compact i-Series dehumidifier has no equal in its category—pulls 100 pints/day at AHAM, 204 pints at saturation and 11 pints in low-grain conditions. It's also easy to transport on stairs, stacks securely and pulls just 6.5 amps. Plus,it features the convenient, time saving i-Series control panel that displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH, and maintenance prompts.
Dri-Eaz engineers designed this unit around the fact that most water losses top out at 5,000 cubic feet—the LGR 6000 is sized perfectly for these type of jobs.
- Extreme Dew Point Technology™ (EDT) System makes the best use of sensor-driven operation and optimized components to deliver the fastest response to changing conditions and ultimate drying
- Time-saving i-Series control displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH plus maintenance prompts.
- i-Series optimized for top performance across the full range of job conditions
- No-leak pump basin - true leak-proof design!
- Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance of components
- Practically indestructible rotomolded housing: resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
- F579 4 Stage Filter
- Product Specifications
Weight 95 lbs. | 43 kg Dimensions (H × D × W) 32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm Volts 115V Frequency 60Hz Amps 6.6A Power 759W Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH) 100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH) 204 pts. | 96.5 L / day Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH) 11 pts. | 5.2 L / day Operating range 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C Process air (max.) 330 CFM | 561 CMH Noise level (avg.) 60 dB Air filter Triple-filtration fiber with carbon Drain hose 40 ft. | 12.2 m Power cord 25 ft. | 7.6 m Construction Rotomolded shell SafetyETL listed CSA 22.2 no. 92 (pending)Accessories